IBM Access Manager is a highly scalable and configurable access management solution. It simplifies and secures your user experience with single sign-on across applications and protects critical assets using strong multi-factor authentication and risk-based access.†You can use IBM Access Manager to adopt secure web, mobile, and cloud technologies and simplify access management for your employees and consumers. Using the skill taught in this course, you will be able to configure authentication and authorization mechanisms, implement policy access control, and set up reverse proxy junctions to process web requests.Pedir Información Más Información...
This course teaches you how to install and use the IBM Monitoring v8.1.3 software to manage your environment. You install and configure the product, install various agents, create applications, manage users, detect problems and integrate with NetCool/OMNIbus, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, and Dashboard Application Services Hub.Pedir Información Más Información...
This course is designed to teach you how to:
• Perform advanced monitoring using the Db2 administrative views and routines in SQL queries.
• Manage the disk space assigned in Database Managed Storage (DMS) and Automatic Storage table spaces, including the activities of the rebalancer.
• Use SQL queries and Db2 commands to check the high water mark on table spaces and to monitor the rebalance operation.
• Utilize the REBUILD option of RESTORE, which can build a database copy with a subset of the tablespaces using database or tablespace backup images.
• Plan and execute the TRANSPORT option of RESTORE to copy schemas of objects between two Db2 databases.
• Create incremental database or tablespace level backups to reduce backup processing and backup image storage requirements.
• Implement automatic storage management for table spaces and storage groups or enable automatic resize options for DMS managed table spaces to reduce administration requirements and complexity.
• Describe the various types of database memory including buffer pools, sort memory, lock memory and utility processing memory.
• Adjust database or Db2 instance configuration options to improve application performance or processing efficiency.
• Implement Db2 Self Tuning Memory management for specific database memory areas.
Pedir Información Más Información...
This course is designed to introduce advanced parallel job development techniques in DataStage v11.5. In this course you will develop a deeper understanding of the DataStage architecture, including a deeper understanding of the DataStage development and runtime environments. This will enable you to design parallel jobs that are robust, less subject to errors, reusable, and optimized for better performance.Pedir Información Más Información...